[Po4a-devel]Sgml.pm/docbook: keyword

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:21:27 +0200

* Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@free.fr> wrote [040629 22:25]:

> By the way, know that you understood the logic of the tag categories, would you
> mind writting the 10 lines of documentation missing about that? For now, the
> description of the 'section', 'indent', 'verbatim' and 'empty' module options is
> quite empty. It would really great if you could find the words to explain them
> concisely. I tryied a bit, but I cannot find a way to do so in less than 2 pages
> explaining the internals...

unfortunately I don't fully understand the meaning of the tag
categories! Only few of them are clear to me, e.g. "translate and
"empty". But I'm unsure about  e.g. "section" and "indent". So - at
least for the time being - I'm not the right person to fill in the
missing documentation.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org