[Po4a-devel]Some comments

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Mon, 3 May 2004 10:27:35 +0200

--xgyAXRrhYN0wYx8y

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 10:52:50PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 08:56:10PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> [...]
> > > I'll commit that ASAP, and I hope you didn't advance this translation=
 too
> > > much. If yes, I hope that gettext will be able to reuse most of your =
work
> > > despite my butchery.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > I've had to touch almost every string, but on most only had to remove t=
he=20
> > last newline. I've attached the finished translation of po/bin/po4a.pot=
 to=20
> > spanish to this mail.
> >=20
> > Now I don't have many time for this. When I have some free time I'll tr=
y=20
> > to advance the translation of po/pod/po4a-pod.pot. If someone else want=
s=20
> > to continue this, drop me a line to coordinate our efforts.
>=20
> Hi Jordi,
>=20
> many thanks, your file has been committed.  Hopefully the pot file
> will not change too much now ;)

Mmm. I'm sure that the pot of the binary will be rather stable now that I
translated it to french and reviewed in the process, and that Denis also
reviewed it.=20

But I wouldn't be that categoric about the one of documentation.

Bye, Mt.

--=20
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
          --- Isaac Asimov

--xgyAXRrhYN0wYx8y

--xgyAXRrhYN0wYx8y--