[Po4a-devel]New module (Dia)

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Fri, 21 May 2004 20:48:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
[...]

> I will include it to the next release, but in fact I was waiting for your
> feedback on the CVS version before releasing it. Could you detail again what
> your problem are with this version so that I get a chance to fix them soon?

The current issues are reported in this mail:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/po4a-devel/2004-May/000047.html

There are some other things I found and I put them in the alioth bug
tracker.

I also noticed these days (while working in the Dia module) that the
reference returned by shiftline() points to the next line, instead of the
current. The first call says it's at line 2 (when it should be 1).

> About the encoding issues, that's one of the biggest issue in po4a, and I
> hope that Denis will have some time to investigate this area during the
> sommer...

Great

> Last point, the best would be if you could provide some sort of test case
> for this new module, just like the ones provided for the man module. I plan
> to add tests for each modules. The fact that most of them are missing for
> now is seen as a bug... But that's not a blocker, and unless my checks
> reveal some major issue, I'll include this to next release anyway.

I'll see what I can do. Should it do the test with a real document or
with a file that simulates the most problematic things to test? I expect
to be able to send you something in the next few days.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta