[Po4a-devel]Version 0.16 is out

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:37:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 May 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hey dudes,
>
> I just released version 0.16. It can be downloaded from
> http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/deb.html#po4a

Great!

> if you don't use a debian box (poor of you), take the file
> po4a_0.16.orig.tar.gz, rename it to  po4a-0.16.tar.gz, open it and install
> it the regular maner.

I use Gentoo, is it a sin? ;)
I've installed it, and the first look is good. Regarding the version
number, the README file begins with: Po4a version 0.14  (two versions
away).

When asking the version to the binaries, these are the answers:
$ po4a-gettextize -V
Use of uninitialized value in sprintf at /usr/bin/po4a-gettextize line
148.
po4a-gettextize version .

$ po4a-translate -V
Use of uninitialized value in sprintf at /usr/bin/po4a-translate line 164.
po4a-translate version .

$ po4a-updatepo -V
po4a-updatepo version 0.16.

$ po4a-normalize -V
po4a-normalize version 0.16.

I'll try to have a look at the status of the known issues soon.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta