[Po4a-devel]Version 0.16.2 is out

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:21:38 -0700

--XRI2XbIfl/05pQwm

Hey dudes,

I just released version 0.16.2. Here is the changelog:

po4a (0.16.2-1) unstable; urgency=3Dlow

  * Makes Pierre happy and do not distribute the debian files within the
    regular archive, but in the diff.gz.
  * [Sgml.pm]=20
    - Add <simpara> tag. this closes alioth's #300714.

 -- Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org>  Wed, 26 May 2004 11:48:1=
6 -0700

po4a (0.16.1-1) unstable; urgency=3Dlow

  Martin Quinson
  * Make sure --version option of all binary works
  * [po/bin/fr.po] back to 100%

  Jordi Vilalta
  * [po/bin/es.po] back to 100%

 -- Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org>  Wed, 26 May 2004 10:39:1=
6 -0700

As you can see, there is no revolution since 0.16, but several small
glitches corrected.

It is uploaded both to my web page (graal.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/deb.html)
and the alioth server. Pierre promissed to upload it to debian servers very
soon.

Happy testing, Mt.

--=20
Freedom is not free.