[Po4a-devel]Administrivia

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@imag.fr
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:11:13 +0100

--Yylu36WmvOXNoKYn

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 01:05:12AM +0100, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> >>- As it is, before finding alioth, I found savannah. The
> >>  savannah projet is obviously obsolete and unused, but
> >>  there is no way to know that. It wouldn't be bad if there
> >>  was no reference to it from google, but there is. Maybe
> >>  someone who still has access to Savannah could add a
> >>  mention that that site isn't used anymore?
> >
> >I guess you speak of:
> >
> >https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/po4a
> >
> >The only description of the package is:
> >
> >This project moved to http://alioth.debian.org/projects/po4a/
>=20
> The first result on Google points to http://www.nongnu.org/po4a/, which=
=20
> seems to be the same as the "Homepage" link at the top of the savannah=20
> project (which points to http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/po4a but has=20
> the same content). There's some old po4a documentation. There should also=
=20
> be a link to the alioth project.

There is no developper of the po4a project anymore (I removed everybody,
including myself). I asked the savannah admin to kill the project for us,
since they are the only ones who can help us now.

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?func=3Ddetailitem&item_id=3D1035=
43

Bye, Mt.

--Yylu36WmvOXNoKYn