[Po4a-devel]#278365: Found the issue, here is a workaround

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@imag.fr
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:26:43 +0100

--1giRMj6yz/+FOIRq

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 04:07:24PM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I guess I found what the issue is. There is some comments in the file
> prolog. It's not handled by po4a yet. I'm working on implementing this, b=
ut
> in the meanwhile just remove them as workaround.

Ok, it's implemented, but this file triggers another bug in po4a about
entities. I'm gonna commit the fix for the first one shortly, but the second
one will have to wait a bit more.

Sorry 'bout that,
Mt.

--1giRMj6yz/+FOIRq