[Po4a-devel][RFC] Multi-lines verbatim blocks

martin.quinson@imag.fr martin.quinson@imag.fr
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:43:35 +0100

--Y1L3PTX8QE8cb2T+

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 11:55:31PM +0100, Nicolas Fran=E7ois wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> To solve an issue with the man module, I've implemented a way to specify
> some (multi-lines) verbatim blocks.

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Could you please give
an example of use? Why can't you simply pushline all the lines until you
encounter the end block boundary?=20

I need more details to tell you what I think of this...

> Another Note:
> I've not tried this, but it may solve #263298 (Please let -gettextize know
> about addendums and remove them automatically).

It's not explicitely tagged, but I tend to think that this bug is a
"wontfix" one. The asked feature could incitate upstream maintainer to do
stupidities with the translation files.

But you already implemented the font stack feature, even if I used to think
that it was too hard to worth the work, with some supurious justifications
about finding the badly formated pages :)

Thanks for your time,
Mt.

--Y1L3PTX8QE8cb2T+

--Y1L3PTX8QE8cb2T+--