[Po4a-devel]Some patches for the Man module

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:14:10 +0200

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 01:03:39PM +0200, Nicolas Fran=E7ois wrote:
> Hello Denis,
>=20
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 12:39:34AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Martin, we need to review these patches, otherwise this work will get
> > lost (or committed ;)).
> > If you do not have time, I can try to have a look this week-end.
>=20
> Martin wrote me last week that he doesn't have a lot of time currently.
>=20
> If you want to have a look at them this week-end, you can mail me any
> question, or we can arrange an IRC meeting if you prefer.

Ok, usually I have some free time between 20:00 and 22:00 UTC.
My nick is bouz.  Which channel are you using?
Choosing a French speaking channel may be a good idea ;)
(Unless other people are interested)

Denis