[Po4a-devel]Releasing 0.21?

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:50:35 +0200

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 12:04:53PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> I just noticed that the changelog got somehow long already. Thanks for your
> great work. What do you guys think about releasing within the next week?

I was also thinking about it.

I just intent to push a patch to use gettext in the TeX module.
Most of the points raised with the freeduc documentation are solved,
except:
 * need to rewrite the argument parsing
   (allow to mix mandatory and optional arguments)
 * need for a verbatim category
   (it should be easy for environments, but may be more difficult to
   handle verbatim commands)

About the "within the next week", do you mean before next weekend?
If we can't be ready, we may plan an upload by Denis.

> I see that some translations are still to be completed, it could be the
> occasion to do so?

A few new strings are coming ;)

--
Nekral