[Po4a-devel] Release?

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:02:25 +0200

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 09:50:45AM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> thanks for commiting. Currently I'm so busy, so I couldn't review the
> patch, but if it does what I've read, it's a nice enhancement :) Many thanks

You're welcome Jordi. I also really wanted support for options in the conf
files (after adding some options for the TeX module, I felt a little stuck
by not being able to use them in conf files;). Your and Martin's mails
just gave me the idea and motivation to implement it.

I will be off-line next week.  I've synchronized my tree and don't plan to
commit anything.

The last changes did not introduce or modify any string/doc, so the
translation stats are still quite good (bin: 100% for ca,es,fr,it).

I think po4a is in a releasable state.

Any comment?

--
Nekral