[Po4a-devel]Release, and other considerations

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@imag.fr
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:03:55 +0100

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD

Sorry, the email address I was subscribed to most lists went bad without
prior notice, so I was kicked out of the list for a long while. And then,
I'm currently completely overhelmed.

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 03:54:16PM +0100, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I've just commited an update for the modules so that they use the new=20
> wrapping functions. With this, we could close the bug on alioth asking fo=
r=20
> gcc-like syntax (I've tried to adapt the messages to show them all with=
=20
> the same syntax). Please, check that I didn't break your modules.

I've closed the bug, thanks for this.

> Last week I added the po4a project at the Ubuntu Launchpad, and some=20
> people has begun translating it to new languages (with Rosetta, a web=20
> based translating interface):=20
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/po4a/po4a-0.19

Cool. Could you drop the fr_FR, fr_BE and de_DE translations? We really
don't need them, I think.
=20
> Three months have past since the last release and we have support for man=
y=20
> new formats, and some bug fixes. Should we begin thinking on a new releas=
e=20
> soon?

I strongly second you. Moreover, the email address given as maintainer of
0.19 is my tuxfamily.org one, which is dead. I vote for a rapid upload.

I think that this is Nekral's call. Could we release as is, or you still
have something to fix in TeX ? It's not released yet, but I think it should
since it almost works, if I understood well.=20

We are not in such a hurry either. If you need another month, that's cool
for me. Next month will be completely crazzy for me anyway. Moving to
another city again, soon a new baby and such.

I think I'll release a 0.19-2 with only my email change so that we can be
more relax about when we release.

Keep up the good work, dudes.
Mt.

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD