[Po4a-devel]Minor documentation review

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@imag.fr
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:36:01 +0100

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 03:24:18PM +0100, Danilo Piazzalunga wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> While reading the documentation to translate it, I've found some spelling=
=20
> errors, typos, and such minor errors. At last, the time has come to submi=
t=20
> this.
>=20
> A summary of the proposed changes follows:
>=20
>   * Fix some (mostly cosmetic) typos, without changing the meaning of
>     anything. For example:
>     - Change case, e.g. s/french/French/.
>     - Use consistently 'addenda' as the plural form for 'addendum'.
>     - s/somehow/somewhat/ when the meaning is 'rather', 'to some degree' =
and
>     not 'for some reason'.
>     - Fix some spelling errors, like s/formating/formatting/ and
>       s/dupplicate/duplicate/.
>=20
> If any changes are approved and if everybody agrees, I will also (try to)=
 take=20
> care string unfuzzyfication.

Go for it.=20

All those changes are corrections, and I'm not sure there can be any room
for discussion (I don't like addenda, but it's the way it should be
written). I'd say that you should have committed those as soon as
discovered, it would be easier for you, for example.

As for the unfuzzyfication, just before the release like we are now, I'm not
sure it's a good idea to play with other people's po file. But as I won't
have any time to do any translation this time, I don't feel concerned :)

Thanks, Mt.

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB

--2/5bycvrmDh4d1IB--