[Po4a-devel]Re: [Po4a-commits] po4a/lib/Locale/Po4a Man.pm,1.72,1.73

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:44:12 +0100

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:40:41PM +0100, Nicolas François wrote:
> Thanks Martin.
>
> I will investigate this. The patch passed the regression test, but this
> issue may have been hidden by wdiff.
>
> My current answer is that in order to have a \ displayed in the man pag=
e,
> a \\, \e or \E has to be used. \\ is changed to \e previously in
> shiftline, and thus a line ending by a \ indicates an input line
> continuation.
>
> I need to test this with specific man pages.

I still need to do this (and add these specific test to the man regression
test)

> I will also try to pass the regression test with diff instead of wdiff =
with
> and without this patch.

This test passed without any diff (except dates of temporary files). I'm
really confident in this patch for the above reason (but consider a unit
test is still needed for latter regression tests).

--
Nekral