[Po4a-devel]Test for escaped tabs and newlines in man pages

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@loria.fr
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:44:15 +0100

--aFi3jz1oiPowsTUB

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 01:42:06AM +0100, Danilo Piazzalunga wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> I would like to add a test the handling of a "line continuation" in verba=
tim=20
> sections and of <\><TAB> sequences in man pages.
>=20
> The handling of these sequences was fixed in 0.19.2, and the test would e=
nsure=20
> that no regressions would happen.
>=20
> I will wait for approval before committing.

Oh, please do commit as much tests as you can.=20

We don't want to bloat the archive (limit the data file), but we want to
test all supposed dead bugs to make sure they keep dead, and as much
supposed functionalities as we can to make sure they don't die..

Thanks for your time,
Mt.

--aFi3jz1oiPowsTUB

--aFi3jz1oiPowsTUB--