[Po4a-devel]Release status

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:21:17 +0100

Hi,

I think po4a is in a releasable state.

I'm not sure about how to add the LaTeX and TeX modules (only add them in
the MANIFEST?). If somebody can do this, it would be nice.

However, it could be nice to plan a 20.1 to fix some non blocking issue:
  * the with-{hyphen_to_minus,non_breaking_spaces} options (Man module)
    is a bogus fix.
    see thread "po4a/t 02-TransTractors.t,1.8,1.9"
  * there are some martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org email address in the
    source (I don't know if Martin wants to change them)
  * there were no string freeze before this release, and there were some
    string change recently.
  * the LaTeX module may have nasty bugs not found during testing.
  * Danilo raised an issue regarding the wrapping

It may be a little late to send this status, but if you have any comment,
please send it.

Martin wanted to release tomorrow.

--
Nekral