[Po4a-devel]Release status

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@loria.fr
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:08:34 +0100

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:21:17PM +0100, Nicolas Fran=E7ois wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I think po4a is in a releasable state.
>=20
> I'm not sure about how to add the LaTeX and TeX modules (only add them in
> the MANIFEST?). If somebody can do this, it would be nice.
>=20
> However, it could be nice to plan a 20.1 to fix some non blocking issue:
>   * the with-{hyphen_to_minus,non_breaking_spaces} options (Man module)
>     is a bogus fix.
>     see thread "po4a/t 02-TransTractors.t,1.8,1.9"
>   * there are some martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org email address in the
>     source (I don't know if Martin wants to change them)

Done.

>   * there were no string freeze before this release, and there were some
>     string change recently.

>   * the LaTeX module may have nasty bugs not found during testing.
>   * Danilo raised an issue regarding the wrapping
>=20
> It may be a little late to send this status, but if you have any comment,
> please send it.

We can do a dot release in a few weeks to fix those issues.=20

> Martin wanted to release tomorrow.

;) It's not like I am in position of deciding what happens in po4a, but I
think that the changelog is long enough to release. That's why I'd like to
move slowly to a release. I don't want to rush things out either.

Thanks for your time, Mt.

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--