[Po4a-devel]Re: [Po4a-commits] po4a/lib/Locale/Po4a Man.pm,1.72,1.73

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:40:41 +0100

Thanks Martin.

I will investigate this. The patch passed the regression test, but this
issue may have been hidden by wdiff.

My current answer is that in order to have a \ displayed in the man page,
a \\, \e or \E has to be used. \\ is changed to \e previously in
shiftline, and thus a line ending by a \ indicates an input line
continuation.

I need to test this with specific man pages.

I will also try to pass the regression test with diff instead of wdiff with and
without this patch.

Note: This patch only corrected 2 pages.
--
Nekral