[Po4a-devel]Release status

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@loria.fr
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:10:08 +0100

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:21:17PM +0100, Nicolas Fran=E7ois wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I think po4a is in a releasable state.

Almost, I think.

> I'm not sure about how to add the LaTeX and TeX modules (only add them in
> the MANIFEST?). If somebody can do this, it would be nice.

Jordi did that.

> However, it could be nice to plan a 20.1 to fix some non blocking issue:
>   * the with-{hyphen_to_minus,non_breaking_spaces} options (Man module)
>     is a bogus fix.
>     see thread "po4a/t 02-TransTractors.t,1.8,1.9"

Denis said that in his mind, this is not a blocker since removing the "\ "
=66rom the english page fixes the issue. I agree.

>   * there are some martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org email address in the
>     source (I don't know if Martin wants to change them)

killed.

>   * there were no string freeze before this release, and there were some
>     string change recently.

Jordi did just update his translations, and I think we can do a dot release
in a few to update the translations.

>   * the LaTeX module may have nasty bugs not found during testing.

That's why we need to release: to increase its audiance ;)

>   * Danilo raised an issue regarding the wrapping

He said that if the wrap would obey to the COLUMNS env variable, it would be
enough. This is still to be done, but that's not a big deal.

Jordi, are you on it or may I do it?

> Martin wanted to release tomorrow.

Still true ;)

Bye, Mt.