[Po4a-devel]Local installation fails due to hard-coded paths

Danilo Piazzalunga danilopiazza@libero.it
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:01:17 +0100

Sorry for the late reply...

On Sunday 27 February 2005 02:28, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> I've just commited a patch that tries to solve it. I haven't been able to
> reproduce the issue, but now I use relative paths to the perl man1 path
> (which I have to think is right).
>
> I hope it fixes the issue.

Still doesn't work. They still become absolute, hardcoded paths after Build.PL
is run. What would be really needed is a way to change them dynamically at
install time, when installdirs is set.

But that's not much of an issue, and maybe is out of our control (perhaps it
would need support within Module::Build). So, never mind... :-)

Danilo