[Po4a-devel]Docbook XML translation - howto skip tags

Jean-Michel POURE jm@poure.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:32:36 +0100

Dear friends,

=46irst of all, thanks for this great work on po4a.

Presently, I am writing a contrarian book, available freely over the intern=
et,=20
about the real estate bubble in France and UK.

The book is available (freely) there :
http://www.bulle-immobiliere.org

I am trying to use po4a to translate the docbook XML source files.

The command line is :
po4a-gettextize -M utf-8 -f docbook \
=2Dm introduction.docbook -p introduction.pot

It works well, except for dbhtml XML extensions.=20

=46or example, the following text is not parsed :

*********
<chapter id=3D"introduction">
<? dbhtml filename=3D"introduction.html" ?>
<title>Introduction</title>
*********

But the following text is parsed like a charm :

*********
<chapter id=3D"introduction">
<title>Introduction</title>
*********

I tried to send options to the parser using -o, but did not succeed. Any=20
solution to skip <? dbhtml filename=3D"introduction.html" ?> ?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pour=E9