[Po4a-devel]Xhtml module

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@loria.fr
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 05:08:47 +0100

--hk6Zb6cduJ+I0Tmj

Hello,

could you give us were you came with HTML parsing? Someone may find this
useful one day, who knows?

And concerning this xhtml module, it's really cool if it works (I didn't
took the time to test, it's a bit late). Could you please clean it up a bit
(one "Po4a::Docbook.pm" occurence; lot of commented code) so that we can
commit it?

Or, even better, don't you have the commit right yourself (I'm currently
offline and cannot check)? Do you want it?

More generally, speaking of XML sub-modules, I would really like to find a
way to depolute the po4a module naming space. I see at least two solutions:
embeed most dtd handling within the Xml.pm itself (as it is done in sgml),
or create a lib/Locale/Po4a/Xml directory and move them all into it. The
second solution seems easier to maintain even if it needs to modify the
chooser a bit (to add a new path to the search, not such a big deal).=20

Thanks for your time, all of you.
Mt.

--hk6Zb6cduJ+I0Tmj

--hk6Zb6cduJ+I0Tmj--