[Po4a-devel]Fix encoding attribute handling in Xml.pm

Francois Gouget fgouget@free.fr
Tue, 24 May 2005 19:31:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 May 2005, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
[...]
> One solution would be to use configuration files (see po4a(1)) to translate
> the files separated, and obtain a hierarchy like the original document's one.
>
> If it's very annoying (if there are lots of files to insert into the config
> file...) I'll try to implement the file inclusion this summer. (I'm out of
> time currently)

Thanks for the offer but for now I think I'll stick with the Sgml module
as Wine's documentation is not yet XML-based anyway.

>> Anyway, during this test I added the XML prologue recommended by the
>> DocBook documentation:
>> [...]
>> This caused the Xml.pm module to emit some 'Use of uninitialized value'
>> warnings because the <?xml> tag did not specify the encoding. That was (or
>> seemed) easy to fix so here's an hopefully correct patch:
>
> I've just commited the attached patch.

Cool. Thanks!

--
Francois Gouget         fgouget@free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
                RFC 2549: ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2549.txt