[Po4a-devel] [ po4a-Bugs-300589 ] reference for composite SGML documents not perfect

noreply at alioth.debian.org noreply at alioth.debian.org
Mon Nov 21 20:43:08 UTC 2005

Bugs item #300589, was opened at 24/03/2004 15:50
You can respond by visiting:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410622&aid=300589&group_id=30267

Category: Sgml.pm
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On sgml document splited in several files, the reference may suffer an offset of a few lines. See the source code for a more complete explanation, and if you know how to solve this, be my guest.

Mt

Comment By: Jordi Vilalta (jvprat-guest)