[Po4a-devel] [ po4a-Bugs-300889 ] Switch to gcc style or error message (beginning with FILE:LINE)

noreply at alioth.debian.org noreply at alioth.debian.org
Mon Nov 21 20:43:10 UTC 2005

Bugs item #300889, was opened at 17/08/2004 18:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410622&aid=300889&group_id=30267

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would really be better

Date: 13/02/2005 23:47

Message:
connecté
user_id=10600

Thanks Jordi.

Comment By: Martin Quinson (mquinson)
Date: 17/08/2004 18:31

Message:
connecté
user_id=10600

Actually, the user probably don't really care whether the error comes from
the core of po4a, or this or that module. Not speaking that he knows which
module it is, most of the time, since he provided the -f flag...

Another good point about that is that emacs undertand this notation and jump
to the error point. I'm often pissed of by perl, which hides the error point
right in the middle of the phrase, and I know realize I did the same for
po4a :-/