[Po4a-devel] patch for the messages in the TeX module

Denis Barbier barbier at linuxfr.org
Tue Oct 4 12:23:45 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 01:12:14PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently offline. Can anybody commit this patch for me?

Done.

> This is the last patch I intend to commit for the next release.
> Can we plan a string freeze and a release date?

Not done ;)

> (Can anybody update the POs in the repository?)

Done, here are current stats:
 po/bin (pot: 20K)
  af: 22 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 108 untranslated messages
  ca: 119 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages
  cs: 11 translated messages, 10 fuzzy translations, 114 untranslated messages
  de: 42 translated messages, 10 fuzzy translations, 83 untranslated messages
  es: 119 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages
  fr: 119 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages
  it: 119 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages
  ru: 119 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages
 po/pod (pot: 216K)
  ca: 867 translated messages, 60 fuzzy translations, 88 untranslated messages
  es: 867 translated messages, 60 fuzzy translations, 88 untranslated messages
  fr: 876 translated messages, 62 fuzzy translations, 77 untranslated messages
  it: 297 translated messages, 69 fuzzy translations, 649 untranslated messages
Thanks for your time.

Denis