[Po4a-devel] patch for the messages in the TeX module

Denis Barbier barbier at linuxfr.org
Thu Oct 6 20:51:55 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 05:39:09PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is also the French translation.
>
> I found some translations on Rosetta. I don't know what we should do
> with them (e.g. some have only one translated string; de_DE is fully
> translated - shall it overwrite de.po; I've removed the ca, es, es_ES,
> fr and it translations from the Rosetta archive).

I committed everything but de_DE.po, it would indeed be good to hear
from previous German translators, but unfortunately their emails do
not appear in de.po or debian/changelog :(
At the moment I am too lazy to search in archives.

Hmmm, now that these translations have been committed, I just remember
that I had to remove the -c flag of msgfmt because some header fields
are not updated.  Sorry about that ;)  I do not know if this -c flag
has to be dropped or not, I usually do not use it.

Denis