[Po4a-devel] typo in po4a.7

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Fri Apr 14 22:13:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 12:50:33AM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:

> IIRC, the html-build-upload.sh script should make it all. You just
> need http://search.cpan.org/~marekr/MarekPodHtml-0.49/ modified with
> the attached patch to be able to make indexes from the translated
> docs. That should be enough.

Nice, I could create the HTML pages with html-build-upload.sh.

However, I would like to also generate the Polish pages.

Robert, can you check whether they are readable?
I've temporarily uploaded these pages:
http://haydn.debian.org/~nekral-guest/po4a/pl/

I'm not sure the ± or ¶ are correct, and I could not change
the content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" field (this could be fixed
automatically in html-build-upload.sh if the ± and ¶ are
correct).

If the pages are not readable, I can make another script which will
generate the HTML pages from the man pages.

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral