[Po4a-devel] XHTML update

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue Jun 13 21:14:02 UTC 2006

Hello Yves,

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 04:14:09PM +0200, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> update of the Xhtml module:
> - Support for new Xml behaviour (no need to define all the
>   tags)
> - Adapted old HTML tests to Xhtml. 22-html now tests Xhtml
>   instead of Html.
>
> In the process, I've suppressed the following files:
>
> t/data-22/attribute.html
> t/data-22/attribute_out.html
> t/data-22/spaces.html
> t/data-22/spaces_out.html
> t/data-22/spaces.po

I've committed the Xhtml.pm patch.
For the testsuite, I've created a new set of tests (data-25). As long as
the Html module still exists, I would prefer to keep its testsuite.

> The patch also folds in the previous patch to Xml.pm I sent
> earlier this week, which prevents Xml.pm from eating SSI
> statements ( <!--# ... --> ). While it's necessary for my
> application, it'll have to be moved to Xhtml.pm once the API
> to modify @tag_types has been added.

I see no problem in committing this one. Can you just comment a little bit
more on SSI?

Is it a common way of adding comments? Do you know of other similar
method?

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral