[Po4a-devel] Status of the Man module

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Thu Jun 15 19:35:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

Here is the status of the Man module.

dir1:po4a-0.25
dir2:20060615

dir1\dir2   IGN    OK   OK2  WOK1  WOK2  WOK3   PBS WDIFF
      IGN     0   722  1076    45   110   215   102    12
       OK     0   428     0     0     0     0     0     0
      OK2     0     0  2202     0     0     0     0     0
     WOK1     0     0     0   181     0     0     0     0
     WOK2     0     0     0     0   454     0     0     0
     WOK3     0     0     4     1     1   399     0     0
      PBS     0     2     3     1     0     3   339     1
    WDIFF     0     2     9     1     2     3     0    21
total:  6339 | 6339

There are no more ignored pages (I used -o generated).
Basically, except from the IGN line, it is nice when a page is going to the
left in this table.  The WDIFF column is the one we want to avoid (po4a
process the page without warning, but the normalized page is diffrent from
the original page).

The generated pages do not lower the stats of the man module.
(Moreover, they permitted to detect some issues and to fix some of the
WDIFF of po4a 0.25)

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral