[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.32 release

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Aug 8 15:38:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

I intend to release po4a next week (15th of August).

I don't expect a lot of string changes until then.
If you need more time to update the translations, just let me know. I can
change the date, or plan a dot-release afterwards.

If you want a feature or bug fix in 0.32, please raise your hand.

I will give a try to Server Side Includes for the Xhtml module. This will
probably introduce an option in the Xhtml module and another one in the
Xml module (and their documentation).

Here are the current status of the translations:

Translations of the binaries:
-----------------------------
af:    22t 11f 129u
ar:     1t     161u
ca:   145t  6f  11u
de:    51t 21f  90u
cs:    11t 15f 136u
eo:    24t  2f 136u
es:   145t  6f  11u
eu:    11t  2f 149u
fr:   162t
he:     3t  1f 158u
it:   135t 14f  13u
ku:     4t  1f 157u
nb:    51t 17f  94u
nl:    12t  2f 148u
pl:   157t  2f   3u
pt:    10t  2f 150u
ru:   145t  6f  11u
sl:     6t  8f 148u
sv:   132t  9f  21u
uk:     4t  6f 152u
pt_BR: 20t  6f 136u

You can find the PO files in:
http://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/po4a/po/bin/?cvsroot=po4a

Translations of the man pages:
------------------------------
ca:  842t 99f 192u
es:  842t 99f 192u
fr: 1103t       1u
it:  292t 91f 750u
pl: 1121t  6f   6u

You can find the PO files in:
http://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/po4a/po/pod/?cvsroot=po4a

The major changes for this release are:
=======================================
** Security fix
  Fix a possible race condition on a file created in /tmp.

** Bug fixes

  sgml: The handling of newlines was broken in no-wrap sections in 0.31

  xhtml: The module is now distributed as the other modules.

  texinfo: Fix infinite loop when a command parameter ends with \
           (as in @samp{\})

** New features

  xml: New option includeexternal to support external entities.

  texinfo: Added support for many commands and environment (see
           changelog).

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral