[Po4a-devel] Translatable attributes in HTML

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sun Aug 12 12:44:36 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 12:51:47AM +0300, kaloian at doganov.org wrote:
> Nicolas François <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> writes:
>
>     See attached a patch I plan to commit.  It adds a ontagerror
>     option to the Xml module, and implement multiple strategies.
>
> Great!  Using this patch and "ontagerror=reset" option makes po4a
> almost perfect for the job.

Thanks a lot for testing.

> I've noticed a problem with the output of po4a-translate.  An empty
> elements with no tag names appear where the non-matching closing tags
> should be found.  Here is an example:

I fixed it (@tag was reset instead of @path).

I committed the patch, but I changed the available parameters.

ontagerror now supports 3 parameters: fail, warn and silent.

"fail" is still the default.
Use "warn" if the input Xml file is invalid (and you can't fix the input).
Use "silent" if the input is valid but considered as invalid by po4a.

(So in your case, "silent" is probably the preferred parameter)

Cheers,
--
Nekral