[Po4a-devel] Turning off wrapping for a specific XHTML tag

Kaloian Doganov kaloian at doganov.org
Fri Dec 28 19:11:48 UTC 2007

Using po4a to process XHTML documents, I have to turn of wrapping for a
specific XHTML tag (<script>) still considering the containing text as
translatable.  Po4a's Xml module provides a way to specify this using
the `W' character in the `tags' option:

   -o "tags=W<script>"

Unfortunately this leads to skipping the containing text of <script> as
non-translatable.  I can avoid this by adding `tagsonly' option, but
this way I practically have to list all possible XHTML tags in `tags',
just to turn off wrapping for one of them.

It would be much easier if there was a way to specify this wrap-flag
individually for a tag, without having to deal with global
skipping/non-skipping of all mentioned tags.

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at