[Po4a-devel] Congratulation Lucky Winner!!!

LOTTERY BOARD hellogame2 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 24 16:36:20 UTC 2007

                    ATTENTION: WINNER

 This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
 £1,350,000 (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand,pounds
 sterling), held on the 20th July, 2007 in London
 UK. The selection process was carried out through random selection in
 Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over
 250,000 email  Addresses drawn from which you were selected.

 Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:

 Name:Dr.James West.
 Tel:+447 035 902 188
 Fax:+44 707 500 9919
 EMAIL: contact_claimsagentwest at yahoo.co.uk

 Fill the below:
 1. Name:  2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:
 6. Sex: 7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number:

 Yours faithfully,
 Mrs. Stella Ellis.
 (Online supervisor)