[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.37.0 release

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue Nov 17 14:19:10 UTC 2009

Hi Neil,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 01:10:23PM +0000, codehelp at debian.org wrote:
> I'm ready to do a po4a release (0.37.0) including po4a-build in a few
> days.
>
> Shall we have a call for translation updates before the release? Only
> es.po is up to date currently. Or make the release and then the call
> and a release of 0.37.1 containing the translation updates?
>
> (I'd like to get 0.37.0 out so that I can use po4a-build as a
> build-dependency of two other packages.)

I would prefer to give po4a time to migrate to testing in Debian (i.e. 2
more days).

Otherwise, I currently tend to favor releases with short notice because I
currently cannot plan my availability (but this can be solved by adding
you to the Uploaders ;)

If you want 0.37.0 even earlier, we can also forget about the 2 days and
let testing users wait for 10 more days for the translations and the fix
introduced in 0.36.6. I would then probably be able to release tonight.

Cheers,
--
Nekral