[Po4a-devel] Polish man pages broken again in po4a 0.37

Robert Luberda robert at debian.org
Mon Nov 23 20:39:19 UTC 2009

Nicolas François writes:

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 05:15:46PM +0000, codehelp at debian.org wrote:
>> With that change, are we OK for me to release 0.37.1 tonight?
>
> Yes.

Hi,

I've just updated my working copy from CVS, rebuilt and the Polish pages
looks perfect. Many thanks for fixing the issue!

However there's a minor problem with UTF8-encoded names appearing in
original PODs, see Locale::Po4a::Xhtml(3) for example:

English version:
AUTHORS
        Yves RA~XtschlA~X <po4a at rutschle.net>
        Nicolas FranA~Xois <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net>

Polish version:
AUTORZY
        Yves Rütschlé <po4a at rutschle.net>
        Nicolas François <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net>

For the English version this is most probably caused by missing
=encoding line in the original POD. I've got no idea, why Polish
translation also got it wrong, the pl.po file seems to be correct:

# type: verbatim
#. type: verbatim
#: lib/Locale/Po4a/Xhtml.pm:81
#, no-wrap