[Po4a-devel] [po4a] Error with Text: \n symbol missing

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:10:42 UTC 2009

Hello:

Nicolas François wrote:
> Unfortunately, the vim help format is not formally defined, and not
> designed to be easily parsed.
I believe you. Localizing Vim is sometimes a whole new dimension
compared to just picking up the po, translate, send.
> I could improve the text module to handle
> the usr_01 and usr_02 files.
Actually, this thing happened with every single menu in a file in the
vim/doc directory. It seems your modifications work great.

> I had to use the "-o nobullets" option,
Yes, I remember having to do it for a few files
> I added an option to handle the
> lines containing only ">" or "<", and lines containing a tabulation split
> paragraphs.
Great. This can be useful for any project :)

>Could you check the attached files. They are the resulting PO files and

> English to English translation. I think this improve the handling of vim
> help files.
Absolutely perfect. It parsed the file as usual with the only
modification of the menu (now fixed). I don't see anything else in Vim's
files that po4a can handle better than now. Thanks!!

I diffed the *.out files with my vim.txt's and the only change is the
rewrapping (which works nicely too).

 From what you sent to me, problem (quickly) solved :)

Best regards, Omar