[Po4a-devel] Question about xml -> pot with po4a - from ADempiere ERP community

Peanut Blake peanutblake at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 08:21:03 UTC 2010

Hi, Denis

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, those information is very help for us.
Now I've written a Python script to deal with. Python is nice and quick.

Now we've upload POT & PO files to launchpad.net:
https://translations.launchpad.net/aderp/trunk/

Also open a Translation Project in ADempiere.
http://www.adempiere.com/index.php/TranslationProject

Thank you very much for the nice tool -- po4a !

Peanut Blake

from ADempiere Community