[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.40.1 has been released

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:43:46 UTC 2010

Hello,

Nicolas uploaded po4a 0.40.1 yesterday, enjoy!
Many thanks to Omar and David who took care of po4a during my holidays.

* Major changes in release 0.40.1 (2010-08-25)

Po:
 * Change header entry to be consistent with xgettext when creating
   POT files: replace Content-Transfer-Encoding: ENCODING" by

documentation:
 * Improve English style (proper casing, replace cvs by VCS, etc).

translations:
 * Updated French translations
 * Updated Spanish translations
 * Updated Japanese translations
 * Updated Esperanto translations
 * Updated Swedish translations
 * Updated Russian translations
 * Updated Estonian translations
 * Updated Ukrainian translations
 * Updated Czech translations
 * Updated Portuguese translations
 * Updated German translations

Project resources:
 * We migrated from CVS to SVN.  All CVS history has been converted.
   See http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/po4a/
   The standard SVN layout is used (with top-level /trunk, /branches
   and /tags directories), and the files to generate the website
   (html/, po/html.cfg and po/www) are moved into a new /web
   top-level directory.

Here are some tips to work with this Subversion repository, copied and
edited from
   https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=30267

Anonymous Subversion Access (read-only)

   svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk

Developer Subversion Access via SSH (read-write, available only to
project developers)

  svn checkout svn+ssh://developername@svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk

Directory Layout (can be browsed onlined at http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/po4a/)

  /trunk
     This is our main development branch, you should only commit there
  /branches
     Long standing branches, not used yet
  /tags
     Tags for official releases
  /web
     Files needed to generate the website have been moved there

As always, do *NEVER* checkout /svn/po4a, this will retrieve gigabytes
from the SVN server.   You should always checkout /svn/po4a/trunk or
svn/po4a/web.
If you are interested only by po4a sources, you can run
  svn checkout svn+ssh://developername@svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk po4a
to create a po4a/ directory in your current directory.  If you want
also to translate the web site and generate PHP files, you need /trunk
and /web and can run:
  mkdir po4a
  cd po4a
  svn checkout svn+ssh://developername@svn.debian.org/svn/po4a/trunk