[Po4a-devel] po4a::tex 'Use of uninitialized value $newfilepath' error

Sergiy Kolesnikov skstudio at gmx.de
Thu Dec 23 18:43:24 UTC 2010

Hi Denis,

> I do not know this module well, but according to sources, the TeX
> module has been designed to recognize the \input and \include
> commands; you can put only your main document into po4a.cfg, po4a will
> automatically adds contents of included files.

I tried it but it returns the same error.  Probably a bug?

> you may prevent this error by adding (on a single line)
>    [po4a_alias:latex] latex opt:"-o
> exclude_include=iTest-Documentation.tex:iTestServer.tex:iTestClient.tex"
> in your po4a.cfg file.

This solution works.  One thing only, one have to specify in the
exclude_include exactly the same names as they are in the input/include
commands.  So in my case it is
[po4a_alias:latex] latex opt:"-o exclude_include=iTestServer:iTestClient"

Thank you for your help!

--
Regards,
Sergiy S. Kolesnikov