[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40 release

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:41:28 UTC 2010

> Given that PO files are not udated, if you had not already sent files
> to translators, maybe it is better to skip 0.40 and prepare calls for
> translations for 0.41?

Well, I already sent the call for po/bin translations (given the
deadline, I thought the sooner the better). eo, cz and sv are
already in the cvs repo.

Once 0.41 is ready, things are corrected and strings updated, I can
reissue the call for po/bin/ translations explaining to these mentioned
or complete langs the minor changes done to the po files.

I haven't done any calls for manpages translations, will do so for 0.41,
which will pick up the changes aforementioned in other emails.

Regards
--
Omar Campagne Polaino