[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.40 is out, let's open the gates for 0.40.1

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:21:41 UTC 2010

Wow David, amazing work. Please note, however, that some of
this changes are a bit cultural, so to speak

i.e. Locale... - Convert --> Locale... - convert

or the deletion of the article in the example lines

i.e # The line containing... -> # Line containing...

(english can be more concise than other languages)

as well as the use of minor letters instead of capital ones in some
examples.

OTOH, the bulk of changes are po -> POD, sgml -> SGML and more, which do
apply. I initially used only «po» given the inconsitency between
appereances.

I mention this so you do not get surprised if you don't see all changes
taken into other translations.

As a last note, now you gonna make me do the stylistic brush up I wanted
to do for Spanish long ago. Things look good in Spanish, just wanted to
see where I could get more «elegant».

Thanks,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino