[Po4a-devel] runtime translation build [Was: po4a 0.40 is out, let's open the gates for 0.40.1]

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:30:45 UTC 2010

> Is there an easy way to automatically build those files? Am I missing
> something, or is it broken somewhere? (I manage to "make po4a.pot" and
> "msgmerge -U fr.po po4a.pot" in order to unfuzzy the French translation,
> but I wonder if I need to manually do this for every language, or try to
> add its support in a target somewhere...

This was sent to the list by Dennis:

<
Hi Neil,

Omar is right, po/bin/*.po files are no more updated since po4a build
system has been converted to po4a-build.
Could you please have a look?  In particular po/bin/Makefile and
share/po4a-build.make have no update-po target, that looks strange to
me.
Thanks

Denis
<
So I guess Neil will take a look into it soon.

Regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino