[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40.1 release

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:26:06 UTC 2010

> As told during the preparation of po4a 0.40, I would like to propose a
> longer string freeze for 0.40.1, but also to release 0.40.1 as soon as
> possible.  I will try to release po4a 0.40.1 on Wednesday, 25th August
> around 20:00 UTC.  That sounds reasonable, but not very exciting; in
> order to make this experience funnier, I will leave on vacation very
> soon and do not know whether I will read mails ;-)
> Omar, can you please send calls for translations as you did with 0.40?
> First set a string freeze date with David, I do not know if all the
> stylistic changes in English documentation he proposed have been
> applied.  if you will not have time, can you please explain how to
> proceed so that someone else can do this job?

I will be available. Despite some _short_ trips to the beach, I will be
around, so I'll send that call.

I think all stylistic changes have been applied. However, I'm in the
process of reviewing my own Spanish translation and I caught one or two
things that may be changed in the original docs. Hopefully I will be
finished in a couple of days.

Once that is done, I will set a date with David if he thinks all his
changes made it into the sources.

Regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino