[Po4a-devel] Preparation of the next po4a 0.40.1 release

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:53:46 UTC 2010

On 2010/7/30 David Prévot wrote:
[...]
> If no one else plan on reviewing, I think it will be quite ready this
> weekend, maybe earlier if you prefer but keeping the weekend if we spot
> some more details could be fine. Let's propose Monday, 2nd August around
> 8:00 AM UTC for a string freeze.

I made changes in the header entry of POT files, but did not
regenerate PO files to not cause conflicts.
When syncing PO files, could someone please also update the new Language field?
Something like this should work just fine:
   for f in po/*/*.po; do
      sed -i -e "s/^\"Language: \\\\n\"/\"Language: $(basename
   done
Thanks

Denis