[Po4a-devel] [po4a-Bugs][312773] CDATA end sequence is added to .po

po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org po4a-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Wed Nov 3 21:34:40 UTC 2010

Bugs item #312773, was changed at 2010-10-19 13:36 by Denis Barbier
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410622&aid=312773&group_id=30267

Category: Xml.pm
Group: None
>Resolution: Fixed

Initial Comment:
When I have a xml file containing a CDATA block like this

<![CDATA[
Example
]]>

and generate a .po using po4a-gettextize it adds msgid like this:

msgid ""
"Example"
"]]"

It's a bit wrong because if translator forget to add ]] to translated message you broke translated xml file.