[Po4a-devel] New release planned: po4a 0.41

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:27:49 UTC 2010

On 2010/11/4 David Prévot wrote:
[...]
> I wonder if the documentation changes in 0.41 would be accepted by the
> RT: even if they just are “documentation fixes” and “translation
> updates” that are willing to be accepted, the diff is huge and a lot of
> Perl scripts are modified (no code is modified but the documentation is
> in the same files).
>
> If you think we could, I'm willing to prepare this documentation patch
> and it makes sense to perform a call for translation for this release.
[...]

AFAICT documentation changes are fine.  So if you want to backport
your changes into 0.40.2, please go ahead.
I suggest the following approach:
  - copy tags/0.40.1 into branches/0.40.x
  - translators commit into trunk as usual
  - changes are backported from trunk into branches/0.40.x
Would that work?

Denis