[Po4a-devel] [Po4a-commits] Following man-pages conventions (Was: r2287 - /branches/manpage/)

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:11:06 UTC 2010

On 2010/10/24 David Prévot wrote:

> Le 17/10/2010 16:08, David Prévot a écrit :
> [...]
>> Using these conventions makes the manual pages really easier to read and
>> search for information [...] that's why I initiate the branches/manpage
>> branch, not to break current translations and so on.
>
> I think It's done.
>
>> Once this will be OK, there will be again some work to manually unfuzzy
>> translations, since most of this change may be unfuzzy before asking for
>> update.
>
> I'll proceed soon, unless someone objects to the proposed changes, of
> course. If someone want to join the unfuzzy effort, the four already up
> to date translations (Spanish, French, Japanese and Polish) have two
> hundred string to unfuzzy (for each language ;-). Changes are trivial,
> but there are lots of them.

Hi David,

[Reply sent to po4a-devel instead of po4a-commits. Original thread at
     http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/po4a-commits/2010-October/002896.html
]

I do not know how you want to proceed to merge your branch into trunk,
you can merge it now if you want, or when it is finished, it is up to
you.
You will have to be careful to not unfuzzy SVN r2296, I suggest you to
undo this change in your branch and apply it instead on the trunk
(either before or after the merge, as you want).
Thanks for your work.

Denis