[Po4a-devel] PHP wrapper around po4a

martin.quinson at free.fr martin.quinson at free.fr
Fri Sep 16 09:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi there,

sorry for being so unresponsive, I don't have much time for po4a these days.

I'm glad that you wrote this code in the first place, even if I didn't check it at all. As for your question, your code does not need to be GPLed because you are not mixing your code with ours. You are just invoking a self-contained tool from another self-contained tool. I think that the frontier of GPL contamination is really on the code mixup.

Now, I'm not sure of what to do with your announcement. If you release your code under a free license, we could add a mention of it in the po4a(7) manpage or something maybe? Do you have another idea?

Bye, Mt.