[Po4a-devel] Man page display on the website

Thomas Blein tblein at tblein.eu
Mon Apr 16 22:12:25 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I was going on the web site of po4a (http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/) to
check the manual pages and particularly the po4a(7) man page.

However I found very strange to the title of level 2 (h2) smaller than
the one of level 3 (h3). Like this we loose the hierarchy organisation of
the document.

I went through the CSS use on the web site (served as default.css) and
found the following code that control the display of h2 title:

h2 {
    font-size: small;
    margin: 0;
}

There is no rule for h3 title, therefore the web browser take a default
size which is bigger than "smal" (iceweasel and konqueror). Therefore, I
may suggest to remove this attribute to get the following code:

h2 {
    margin: 0;
}

Tested with Firebug and it looks fine for me.
Attached a suggested patch to the CSS.

Best regards,

Thomas

PS: please put me in CC, since I did not subscribe to the list.